Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Pistol Pit...


"My life," Maravich once said, "had no meaning at all. With everything I tried, I found only brief interludes of satisfaction. It was like what my whole life had been about, my whole basketball career, all of it. I found brief interludes of ego satisfaction. "There is nothing wrong with dedication and goals, but if you focus on yourself, all the lights fade away and you become a fleeting moment in life. I lived my life one way for 35 years, for me. And then the focus came in on what I really was."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is so true
always be not what, but who you are

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ovo je (bio) odlican blog sa duhovitim i inteligentnim postovima. sta se desilo??? gde ste nestali.

takodje, zasto ne zabranite Harpliju da postuje... sta je njemu? on ko da ismejava sebe.

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home