Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Ovo je comment

Yeah.
Yo.
Yeah.
Check it.

So this is more like a comment to frees post. Motherfucker knows his shit, yo. He be representing. Yo. Keeps it real.

Anyhoo, I wanna know what he meant by " sadrži u sebi koren, klicu, seme budućeg zla", yo?

For real, yo, I think hip hop is amazing. As I said, check my main man RZA... He be for real yo. His artistry is real!


Anyway reason for this post is something different.
Some of you might know my love for Toronto Raptors. They've been well known for their fucked up management. Truth be told, like many other NBA ballclubs. But they really have had some screwups. We picked Raffael Arajo (or something) instead of Andre I. We took Joey Graham instead of Danny Grenger who is killing in Indiana. But this is just start. We fucking traded Vince Carter, the faggot, for no one. Really, no one. Then let TMac go for free. D Marsh as well. I mean so much stuff. Anyway, there were some good move there too. But the point is we seem to have employeed GM of last year, one Brian Colangelo, architect of what is one of the funnest, bestestest teams in NBA... the phoenix suns. This is ... I mean amazing. Watch out. We are comming back strong and wez gonna be in finals soon.

And, we all know Big B zgonna be bringing the house down with some old style old time rhyme busting out of air canada centar yo

Can you get banned from your own blog?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep :)

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home